Few things are as personally challenging for an individual to cope with than obtaining or defending the right to live or work in the United States legally. For an individual, U.S. immigration system can be complicated and unforgiving, so it’s usually a good idea to have an expert Immigration Attorney navigate you through the process.

At Demidchik Law Firm, your immigration issue is in good hands. Our team of expert immigration attorneys will do everything required for a successful outcome of your case, while also reducing your stress by carefully taking you through every step of the process. We combine expert knowledge of immigration law, client-oriented approach and affordable fees to best serve our clients.

Our immigration services include, but are not limited to


If you cannot return to your country because you are afraid you will be persecuted by the government or harmed in other ways, the attorneys of Demidchik Law Firm have the knowledge..
Read more>> Contact us

BIA Appeal

The Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA or Board) is the highest administrative body for interpreting and applying United States immigration laws.
Read more>> Contact us

Federal Appeal

In limited circumstances, the federal appellate courts (also called the Circuit Courts) have jurisdiction to review the decisions of the BIA.
Read more>> Contact us

Immigration Fraud

According to USCIS, an applicant may be found inadmissible if they obtain a benefit under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) either through…
Read more>> Contact us


H-1B is used primarily for immigrants with “specialty occupations.” In general, to qualify for a specialty occupation visa, an individual must have at least a Bachelor Degree…
Read more>> Contact us


An L-Visa is necessary in order to work at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer in a managerial or executive capacity, or in a position requiring specialized knowledge.
Read more>> Contact us


The EB-5 program was created in order to encourage foreign investors to make capital investments and help fuel the U.S. economy through job growth.
Read more>> Contact us

R1 Visa Application

An R-1 is an alien who is coming to the United States temporarily to be employed as a minister or in another religious vocation or occupation at least part time…
Read more>> Contact us

B1/B2 Visa Application

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the U.S. must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence.
Read more>> Contact us

Overstaying a Visa

Among the many delinquent records, overstay is considered difficult to handle. Since I-94 can be searched online at any time for each traveler’s entry…
Read more>> Contact us

Request a Callback